This can’t miss Straightness Training guide grabs you by the hand and walks you through the dimensions of Natural Asymmetry and Straightness Training, so that you’ll have a better understanding about horse training.
Marijke de Jong has put her research about natural asymmetry and straightness training into an easy to read and understand eBook and it reveals:
- How to distinguish the 10 dimensions of natural asymmetry
- A full overview of physical, mental and behavioral problems caused by natural asymmetry
- How to overcome these problems with the 6 keys of Straightness Training
- Which 5 longeing exercises you can use to straighten your horse from the ground
- Which 7 work in hand exercises to prepare your horse for balanced riding
- Which 7 riding exercises will keep your horse in happy, healthy and fit until an old age
And everything is accompanied with helpful concepts, ideas, facts, diagrams, and illustrations.
You can download it for free and you’ll get access to it in different languages; English, Danish, Dutch, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Swedish)